Ceramic Coat is a new, extraordinary product designed to protect paintwork and plastics from traffic pollutants, everyday weathering and bird lime. For 3 years.
We are thrilled to be able to offer the MotoGP Ceramic Coat Paint Protection product to our customers, and it's available on all new and used bikes bought from us as well as any bike your currently own.Click For Brochure Details
- Ceramic Coat bonds with the pores in your paintwork to form an extremely durable, crystal clear finish, which needs no maintenance except washing.
- A cutting edge formulation developed by NASA.
- Can be applied to new and used motorbikes
- Maintains or restores showroom condition
- Resists UV light, cold, frost, acid rain, exhaust fumes and solvents
- Has shown in tests to afford more protection than any similar product
- Saves you time, money and elbow-grease!
- Supplied and applied for just £199.00. An additional valeting charge may be applicable in some circumstances.
- New generation of paint protection providing superior exterior protection
- Protects against solvents, sunlight, acid rain, tree sap
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, providing protection against even the harshest weather and road conditions
- Eases the removal of dirt and grime
- Helps vehicle stay looking cleaner for longer
- 3 year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Will I have to reapply Ceramic Coat?
A: This product is guaranteed for 3 years, so unless you have an accident, you will not need to wax, reapply or renew it within that timeframe.
- Q: How often should I clean or polish my motorbike?
A: A regular wash with mild soap (not dishwashing detergent) and water will be all your motorbike requires.
- Q: Can I use any vehicle shampoo?
A: Yes, although we do advise you to choose a leading brand.
- Q: If the motorbike sustains damage, will I need to have it recoated?
A: After an accident, as part of an insurance claim, we recoat paintwork and plastics.